1. Sheila Kell: http://sheilakell.com/2014/08/30/christine-ardigo/
3. Stephanie Wilson RD: http://stephanierdn.com/2014/05/21/guest-post-cheating-to-survive/
4. Danielle Rose-West: http://daniellerosewest.blogspot.com/2014/05/author-interview-christine-ardigo.html
5. Cassandra M’s Place: http://www.cassandramsplace.com/2014/05/cheating-to-survive-fix-it-or-get-out.html
6. Busy Mom’s Write: http://busymomswrite.com/2014/05/25/moms-who-recently-published-books/
7. Poolside Musings: http://poolsidemusings.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/cheating-to-survive-book-promotion/
9. Dahlia Donovan: http://dahliadonovan.com/2014/10/08/author-interview-christine-ardigo/
10. BookGoodies Author Profile: http://bookgoodies.com/interview-with-author-christine-ardigo/
11. Linda Hall Beach Reads: http://bit.ly/1BelNcU
12. Books & Some More Books: http://inmbookshelf.blogspot.cz/2016/03/cheating-to-survive-womens-fiction-fix.html
CHEATING to SURVIVE:
Jackie: It uplifts you on so many levels it’s difficult to know where to start. I could relate to almost every single scenario in this book. Clearly when you think you are going through something alone there are many other women going through exactly the same difficulties and emotions.
The author brought out the characterizations brilliantly. There were so many times I knew exactly how the ladies felt. Made me want to tear my hair out in frustration at their predicaments. The husbands are well portrayed without going over the top. I am sure that every woman in the world has experienced similar situations to a certain degree.
Some of the scenes are very hard hitting, but I felt that they were done very well. It’s not until the women reach their lowest points that they can start to rebuild their lives and regain some dignity. There’s also a lovely side plot with the ghastly Dept boss and a member of the kitchen staff. I wanted to bash a bowl of fried artichoke hearts over her thick head and then stuff her through a shredder!
If a book can make emotions like this come to the fore for the reader there is no way it can be other than brilliant. I can’t wait to read more from this talented author.